We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for an administration/receptionist to join us in an upcoming Temporary Contract that may lead to a Permanent role. The position is 3 days a week for the next month and may go onto full time Mon-Fri after that. The Business is a well known social services organization here in Cairns with an office right in the city.
You will primarily be providing an outstanding customer service in all areas of the business including but not limited to answering incoming calls, greeting and assisting patients, taking bookings and managing schedules.
- Current Blue Card (must have)
- Current Yellow Card (national police check) (must have)
- Knowledge in CSNET or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience in Reception/Administration (medical preferred)
- Any relative certificates advantageous
You will be successful in this role if:
- you have a bright and bubbly attitude
- You are self-motivated
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a willingness to learn and ability to multi-task
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have a minimum of at least 1 year administration experience
If you are ready to kick start your recruitment career and join our team in Cairns, email your resume to Joms at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 4031-5000. Due to volume of response, we might not be able to respond.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.