Our client is a renowned institution being in the business for almost 30 years in Australian expedition cruises. Based in Cairns, the company owns a fleet of small ships that sail to different areas in Australia and Asia Pacific. Hailed as one of first choice in Australian cruises, this company is unstoppable. With a new ship launching early this year, they need lots of different staff on board!
To be successful for an interview you will have proven experience in:
- Food & Beverage service
- Housekeeping in a resort / hotel environment
- Kitchen Hand – working with commercial equipment
All applicants will also have to meet the below criteria:
- Flexible with travel and availability – up to 6 weeks away at one time
- Experience in a similar role
- Current Passport with at least 12 months validity
- Provide proof of Australian Residency / Citizenship
- MSIC Card
- First Aid Certificate & CPR
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
We are looking for applicants who can offer the following attributes:
- Professional, positive, an energetic role model
- Clear communicator with staff and managers
- Reliable and well presented
- Punctual and hard working
- Passionate about providing good food and great service at all times
NOTE: We are also looking for people for clients in Airlie Beach and Darwin/ Please call 07 4031 5000 to discuss if interested to move.
To apply please forward your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.