Cruise Ship Tour Guide (Expedition Crew)
Our client is a renowned institution being in the business for almost 30 years in Australian expedition cruises. Based in Cairns, the company owns a fleet of small ships that sail to different areas in Australia and Asia Pacific. Hailed as one of first choice in Australian cruises, this company is unstoppable.
Leaders and crew are responsible for onboard programming and off vessel activities. This role will be in charge of excursions and overall customer experience through explanation and presentations of flora and fauna, environmental culture and history of all expedition destinations.
• Expedition Leader should have Marine Biology, Zoology or Degree in Natural Science Zoology or similar discipline
• Must have a sound understanding and can explain and interpret several topics at the Great Barrier Reef, rainforests, mangroves and Australian ecosystem in general
• Experience in presentations related to the topics above
• Has experience in customer service or guests relations work
• Has the following marine tickets: STCW95, MSIC and ASSB, Coxswain or boat license, First Aid and CPR
Assistant Expedition Leader and expedition crews should show proven experience in land based guiding.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joms at 4031-5000 to discuss the role
NOTE: We are also looking for people for clients in Airlie Beach and Darwin and many other areas in Australia! Please call 07 4031 5000 to discuss if interested to move.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.