Our client is a global brand in travel dining industry. Due to expansion of their operations at the Cairns airport, they are looking for a hands-on manager who will take care of all their business units at the venue! If you are someone who wants to lead from the front and is a multi-tasker who looks after multi sectional team, this opportunity is for you!
Reporting directly to the General Manager who is taking care of three country sites, you will mostly be autonomously managing the day to day operations of all company’s business units at the airport. With the support from remote team mostly in the Asia Pacific region, you will adhere to the company’s standards and implement procedures being used globally.
You will be hands on in supervising and monitoring all activities involved in compliance, finance, general customer service and market share goals, while protecting long term success and relationship with the landlord.
As the leader onsite, you will create a team-building focused culture to ensure that standards and revenue goals are met and that you deliver exceptional level of service each time for an overall customer satisfaction.
To be successful on this role, you need the following skills and knowledge and experience:
- Has a diploma or college degree in hospitality, restaurant management preferred; brand certification a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a multi- venue leadership role in the food and beverage industry; in a high volume and busy environment a plus
- Previous experience in a branded chain food and beverage stores a must, ideally a franchise store
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Approved background in maintaining cost control, quality standards, and compliance implementation and reporting
- Knowledge and skills necessary to understand and use of financial reports
- Demonstrates superb multi-tasking, delegation, coaching, and issue management skills
In return, this company will offer:
- An exciting position to be in a supportive team in a global brand
- Generous salary package
- An opportunity to start implementing a global standard procedure to be applied in a local level
Applicants must be an Australian Resident to be eligible for consideration.
If you are ready to work for the best, by being the best that you can be, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 4031 5000 for a confidential discussion
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.