Staffing Solution is currently recruiting experienced highly motivated
Head Chef for a top venue in the Tablelands!
If you are someone who enjoys a great vibe, supportive team and work in a well-established venue, this is the right opportunity for you
To be successful in this role you will be trade qualified in Certificate III (Commercial Cookery) with
Commercial kitchen experience and excellent Food Safety and HACCP principles.
The successful applicants will have a passion for cooking & take pride in their work & enjoy being part of the team.
About this role
- Have leadership skill in developing and delivering through a team of great chefs
- Comply with health and safety policies, procedure and role responsibilities as defined in the Safety and Health Responsibilities and Accountability procedures
- Ensure timeliness of reporting
- Strong WH&S and food safety awareness
- Support the venue manager by providing leadership and demonstrate commitment to building a safety conscious culture
- Experience and confidence in all sections of the kitchen
- Take responsibility for the quality and consistency of the food
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Show a professional attitude and appearance
- Possess a proactive approach to your work and communication skills
- Perform duties suitably in a fast paced, hands on environment
- Report to the General manager
- A genuine passion for your trade
- Proven experience in a Sous / Head role – Trade qualifications are essential
- High standards of professionalism
- Strong & outgoing personality
- Have passion for all things hospitality
For you to be considered for one of these roles, you must identify as an Australian Resident / Citizen
To apply please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 4031 – 5000 and look for Joms
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.