Are you passionate about what you do? Do you enjoy showcasing a product you can be proud of?
This opportunity might be perfect for you.
Salary: $65 – $80k – depending on experience
Location: North Queensland
Start Date: Immediate
About the client
Be a part of this exclusive resort in a very popular tourism area in North Queensland. Offering a unique style of dining to cater for locals and tourists alike. The venue offers dining facilities for in- house guest and locals. Catering for events, corporate functions and families, it’s all happening!!!! A vibrant atmosphere ensures that this is the place to be.
Our client will consider a generous relocation package for the best candidate!
About this role
- Have leadership skill in developing and delivering through a team of great chef’s
- Comply with health and safety policies, procedure and role responsibilities as defined in the Safety and Health Responsibilities and Accountability procedures
- Ensure timeliness of reporting
- Strong WH&S and food safety awareness
- Support the venue manager by providing leadership and demonstrate commitment to building a safety conscious culture
- Experience and confidence in all sections of the kitchen
- Take responsibility for the quality and consistency of the food
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Show a professional attitude and appearance
- Possess a proactive approach to your work and communication skills
- Perform duties suitably in a fast paced, hands on environment
- Report to the General manager
- A genuine passion for your trade
- Proven experience in a Sous / Head role – Trade qualifications are essential
- High standards of professionalism
- Strong & outgoing personality
- Have passion for all things hospitality
For you to be considered for one of these roles, you must identify as an Australian Resident / Citizen
To apply please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote HOSP104
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.