One of the best southside bakeries (Babinda) is looking a junior baker to join their growing team. Hailed as one of the best bakeries in the region, this bakery offers fresh bread, sweet and savoury pastries, cake products, daily in its storefront/café.
The position requires a passionate, creative and energetic professional who has got the skills, speed and efficiency to consistently produce quality products that meet the standards in a busy environment. Further, you will need to have an eye for detail and demonstrated skills in pies and cakes.
NOTE: This client is also looking for a head baker.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- ensuring quality of products meet established standards
- baking of mixed dough’ s and batters
- checking the cleanliness and operation of equipment and premises
- maintenance and cleaning of equipment
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in traditional and contemporary breads and pastry products
- Team player
- Passionate with what he does
- Apprentice status preferred
What we offer
- This is a fulltime position
- A supportive team
- Award rates plus incentives will apply for the right person.
This position is open to candidates currently in Australia with unrestricted work rights as this is a permanent, ongoing position. Unfortunately, we are unable to process applications from candidates seeking sponsorship in Australia or those on temporary or working holiday visas
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please email, email@example.com or call us at (07) 4031-5000 and look for Joms to discuss the opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.