Our client is a renowned institution being in the business for almost 30 years in Australian expedition cruises. Based in Cairns, the company owns a fleet of small ships that sail to different areas in Australia and Asia Pacific. Hailed as one of first choice in Australian cruises, this company is unstoppable. With a new ship launching this April they are expanding and definitely needs a superstar administrator!
We are looking for administration/office supervisor who will be ensuring smooth operation of their main office in Cairns. Ideally, the client wants someone who has experience in a marine or fleet management office.
You will be responsible for:
- Record keeping and maintenance of all documents that are essential for the marine operations and ship management.
- Attend operations, shipboard and office support meetings and record minutes for documentation
- Assist in maintaining high level customer service by ensuring that all crew complies with the standard of the company and makes sure that all feedback or complaints are being handled in a timely manner.
- Assist in tracking customer satisfaction by handling all incident reports, feedback forms and any related report to measure company’s success
- Coordinate with ship crew, staff and stakeholders to ensure that company’s goals are met in a timely and efficient manner
- 2-3 years experience in a busy and face-paced environment – preferably in a marine/fleet management environment
- Strong administration organizational skills
- Multi tasker
- Able to work under pressure and short time frames
If you are ready to kick start your career and join this esteemed organization, please click apply or email your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.