Staffing Solution is a local recruitment company in specialising in the sourcing and placement of high quality temporary, contract and permanent staff across a portfolio of different industry sectors.
We are now looking for a passionate self-starter with hospitality, recruitment and/or administration experience to become part of our team in Townsville In this role, you will be dealing with existing clients and staff who are mostly in hospitality industry. It is a highly demanding role and you will need to be super organised, a quick thinker, make snap decisions and be able to keep a good sense of humour throughout!
You will be responsible for:
- Recruitment activities including writing and placing job advertisements, candidate selection, rostering, and liaising with both candidates and clients
- Maintaining good relationships with both clients and candidates
- Compiling and managing rosters on behalf of clients as well as scheduling available candidates to meet client shift requirements within an environment of continual change;
- Growing and strengthening business relationships with existing clients
- Chasing new clients and sales through cold calling and other lead generation activities
Skills and Experience
Ideally, we want someone who’s either in recruitment, in hospitality who now wants to move to an office-setting environment, or someone from sales who want to have a go at recruitment and selling talents to clients in and out of cairns.
You will also hit the ground running if you have the following:
- Previous experience in rostering and staff management
- Hospitality experience essential
- Willingness to work weekends and flexible hours
- Digital marketing savvy
- Able to work under pressure and short time frames
- Great administration and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and can easily work in a semi-autonomous team.
- Ability to learn new software. Previous experience with HR/recruitment systems advantageous
In return, we will offer:
Performance-driven rewards and and other benefits Unlimited learning and mentorship Flexible schedule with a focus of work-life balance.
If you are ready to kick start your recruitment career and join our team in Townsville, click on the APPLY button and submit your resume along with an optional short cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.
You can also contact Joms at 4031-5000 or email your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.