Staffing Solution is currently looking for a temporary executive chef for one of its island-located clients.
If you are someone who wants to experience working in a paradise, with a supportive superstar team and work in a well-established global brand venue, this is the right opportunity for you! This opportunity is only for 4-6weeks while the company looks for a more permanent executive chef.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead the kitchen and FB team in bringing global class service, including but not limited to, menu planning and implementation, inventory control, food and labour costs, report writing, and ensuring that the team follows strict Food Safety and HACCP principles.
Skills and Requirements:
- To be successful in this role you will be trade qualified in Certificate III (Commercial Cookery) with Commercial kitchen experience and excellent Food Safety and HACCP principles.
- Extensive experience in managing kitchens within 5-star hotels or resorts or Hatted/Michelin Star establishments
- Experience in ala carte and fine dining
- Previous experience as an Executive Chef.
- The successful applicants will have a passion for cooking & take pride in their work & enjoy being part of the team.
- Have leadership skill in developing and delivering through a team of great chefs in multi venue
- Take responsibility for the quality and consistency of the food
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail
For you to be considered for one of these roles, you must identify as an Australian Resident / Citizen
To apply please forward resume to email@example.com or call us at 4031 – 5000 and look for Joms
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.